Harford Family House hosts several events throughout the year. Please check back often to see if any new events have been added.
Harford County Wheels for Work Car Show
Show off your wheels at the Car Show for Harford County Wheels for Work and help raise much needed funds for our program. Harford County Wheels for Work assists the clients of Anna’s House, Harford Family House and SARC to attain low cost vehicles so they may get to work and become self-sufficient. The car show will take place on Saturday, September 26, 2015 from 1-5 pm at The Holiday Inn Express in Aberdeen, MD. So come out and enjoy the afternoon looking at some great cars, listening to the tunes of WAMD and enjoying great food at The Greene Turtle. Sponsorship’s for this event are still available. Please click here to register your car or to become a sponsor. For more details call Laurie Meyers at 443-752-3967.
Harford Mutual Presents the 8th Annual Home Runs for the Homeless Event
This event is Harford Family House’s alternative to the traditional golf outing. The 8th Annual Event will be held in the summer of 2016 at Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen, MD. Congratulations to the team from Maryland Mutual Mortgage for winning first place again this year! Congratulations to the Aberdeen Police for taking home the Officer's Cup Award this year and to Burris for winning the Corporate award! For more information on this event, please contact us
Additional details will be added as they become available.
A unique event to benefit Harford Family House and partner agencies. The 7th annual Purse Auction is scheduled for September 11 and 12. Please visit our Facebook page for details on the Saga of the Traveling Purse. To become a sponsor for this year's event contact Tiffany.
Harford's Most Beautiful Baby Contest
The 6th Annual Harford's Most Beautiful Baby Contest will be scheduled for the spring of 2015. Check back soon for additional details.
Parties with a Purpose
Turn your next event or party into a fundraiser for Harford Family House. Raise money and awareness for homeless families with children.
- Birthday parties, Baptisms & other Religious celebrations
- Invite guests to donate money or goods to Harford Family House instead of bringing a host or party gift.
- Dale asked her friends and families to bring a donation of cash or items from our needs list to her 80th Birthday party instead of gifts. Through this, Dale was able to restock our supply closet!
- In-home sales parties
- Host a scrap booking, jewelry, fashion, or home accessories party and donate a portion of the total sales for goods or services purchased to Harford Family House.
- Ann Marie is hosting an open house and Jewelry sale at Harford Family House. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to our programs!
- Weddings - Ask guests to donate money or goods to Harford Family House in honor of the happy couple.
- Concerts, Holiday & Anniversary Parties, Wine Tastings, Teas and more
Turn almost any special event into a Party with a Purpose for Harford Family House.
If your group or company is interested in hosting a "Party with a Purpose" or in sponsoring an event to benefit Harford Family House, we’d love to talk to you. Please contact Joyce to discuss your idea.